General Products Department
Operating strategies and directions
The major business of the life material division
is the pulp using the raw materials from forests and a variety of natural
resources, a variety of paper, cement, fire-resistant materials and furniture,
etc. With ITOCHU’s well-rounded global network channels, we are in a strong
position to provide our clients with updated information and services at any
time. By combining ITOCHU’s global network, the life material division is
equipped with seasoned experience and profound product knowledge. At the same
time, the division has also built a strong distribution channel by selling
versatile types of products. Currently, the cooperative industries within and
without include the electronic-base material industry, distribution industry,
banking industry, paper industry, fire-resistant industry, furniture industry,
cement industry, retail industry, building material industry and general
merchandise industry, etc.
Four major issues undertaken by the life material division to fulfill its CSR：
1.To ensure material traceability. 2.To trade FSC certified products (pulp and timber) 3.To ensure green enforcement 4.To protect natural forests
1.Long-term and stable supply
2.Local advantages and quick services
3.Wide product selection
4.Professional product consultation
1.to promote local outstanding products
2.to find technical cooperation partners
3.to promote products throughout the world.
1.Our Company is the exclusive agent of
Brazil’s Cenibra pulp.
2. Our Company is the exclusive agent of North Europe/Finland’s METSA FIBRE pulp.
3. Export of local manufactured pulp from Taiwan.
4. Other Pulp：papermaking pulp (long and short fiber), fluff pulp, specialty pulp, waterproof films and high absorbent cores for sanitary items.
•Wood chip：Import of the
wood chip from Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, South America, and South Africa
1.Paper：Coated paper, Wood free, Copied paper, and Newsprint etc
2. Industrial paper：Corrugating medium liner, and Cardboard etc
3. Specialty Paper：Thermal paper, lease paper, no-carbon paper, inkjet printing paper, art paper, blotting paper, oil control facial tissues, magnetic paper, cigarette paper, Base paper of fruit protection bags, and base paper of paper straw etc.
4. Household paper：Facial tissues and paper towels etc
5. Packaging paper：Kraft paper paper containers and Molded pulp etc
1.Cement: import and export of a variety of architecture related cement, ready mixed concrete and slag etc.
2. Refractory materials: sintered alumna, synthetic mullite, sintered spinel, aluminite Ball
3. Casting Sand Materials: Naigai Cerabeads 60, Mullite Ball 60, Wing Cerabeads, Casfill85
4. Daily supplies: Furniture and construction materials, etc
5. Timber: woodwork and timber, etc.